Pain in tailbone and lower back. Why does it spread to arms? Why stomach tightness?

for the past two weeks i have had pain on my tailbone and bad lower back pain . i feel the pain when im sitting and also when im standing and it comes and goes but it hurts quite a bit. they pain in my tailbone is like a deep throbbing pain. the past two days ive noticed that my stomach if very tight and tense and my arms, mostly my left arm, feel like they are about to go numb. kind of like like i have a pinched nerve in my arm or something. what is causing all of this?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012