Pain in tail bone, hurts on movement, no relief with advil. Medical care required?

41 year old female, for 2-3 weeks I have had a pain right of my tail bone area. It hurts to sit, stand & bend over. I currently am taking at least 15 Advil a day if not more to lessen the pain. Last night my husband said he could feel something there & nothing on the other side. I thought it would go away after a few days but it has not. He wants me to see a doctor, I just don t know whom to see....Family Physician, Internal Medicine, Gyno or Othropaedic?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013