Pain in tail bone. Difficult to sit, arm under biceps feels warm. Looking for suggestion

I have been suffering from tailbone pain for over a year now and has gradually gotten worse, it is difficult for me to sit for even a short time, very painful to drive because of it. I started working a job that requires a lot of repetitive lifting and now in addition to the pain in my tailbone, my left arm under my bicep feels warm all of the time, for the last week or so. I don t have health insurance to get this checked out. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012