Pain in stomach, vomiting whenever I eat, weakness, gastric problem. Report shows high on cholestrol. Any risks ?

Hi doctor, One year back, my cholestrol was high(212). Few weeks back, i got examined by doctor for stomach and he said, everything is fine. My problem was feeling very little pain in stomach(may be just feeling). He gave some medicine for keeping the stomach clean and better. When i was in way to my city, i got cold . Medicine was continued. i took lots many non-veg products also. Right now, i feel vomit whenever i eat and sometimes weakness. I have gastric problem. My age is 27. I did the checkup again, can you please tell, is there any problem. The details are : LIPID PROFILE Cholestrol - 214* (High) S. Triglycerides - 120 HDL Cholestrol - 41 VLDL Cholestrol - 24.00 LDL Cholestrol - 149* (High) TC/HDLC Ratio - 5.22* (High) LDLC/HDLC Ratio - 3.63 ------------------------------------ T3,T4,TSH T3 - 1.14 T4 - 8.30 Ultra TSH - 4.00 ----------------------------------------- BioChecmical Test S.G.O.T. - 35 S.G.P.T. - 70* (High) S. Alkaline Phosphatase - 87 The * marked as high. I want to know, is there any problem? Is there any risk? I do not exercise, is this result, because of this?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Jan 2013
Do you have loose motions/ spasmodic abdominal pain/ fever?
Do you have yellow discoloration of sclera & urine/ loss of appetite/ fatigue?
Pain increasing on eating occurs only in 3 diseases: acute/ chronic pancreatitis, acute/ chronic cholecystitis, peptic ulcer disease.
Have you undergone ultrasound imaging previouslt?
What was the reports?
You should consult with physician and should go for ultrasound imaging along with endoscopy.
As per your lipid profile is considered, it appears to be normal and as such there is no correlation between raised cholesterol and abdominal pain.
You should take proton pump inhibitors, antibiotics and anti spasmodics depending on your investigations reports.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava