Pain in stomach, legs, arms, throat, loss of appetite, diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency, taking medicines, persisting throat pain. Suggestions?

hi Doctor, My son is complaining of pain in the stomach ,legs,arms and sometimes in the throat also with loss of appepite.My family doctor diagnosed him and tell it may be due to vitamin D deficiency and he prescribed two supplements ,one iron tonic and another Ultra D3.Now that,he just complains of pain in the throat.Will it go away on its own ?Please suggest.My id is YYYY@YYYY . Thanks, Sumita
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012