Pain in stomach, intense on bending, bowel movements, vagina during periods after dry hump, lump in anus, normal ultrasound. Next step?

After I had dry hump (I apologize for the language), 2 months ago, I ve been experiencing really tense pain in my stomach -bowel movements and my vagina especially during the period. I ve done several analysis and check ups and they all resulted fine. I am worried and I doubt I have hernia (no lump)because my partner is pretty overweight ... there is a smal lump in my anus -like hemorroides, it doesn t hurt. My ultrasound scans were OK , too. But I still have pain in my stomach and it gets worse when I bend. I am very worried. Should I do a CT and what if it results OK? What is the next step I should do? I hope I was clear enough. Thank You in advance ! I am looking forward to your answer.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  87 Awaiting Answer