Pain in stomach, eyes and body turning yellow. Ultrasound shows swollen lungs. Suggestions and treatment?

Good evening Dr's, I have a question my brother is suffering the pain in his stomach that it cause his body and eyes turn into yellowish, I advise him to go for check-up, which I thought he had a "GAL BLADDER PROBLEM" According to his family Dr. after the Ultrasound has been done, he did not fine any stone in his bladder, but he did find that my brother's lungs is kind of swollen. The Dr. don't know what's the cause of it. The Dr. advise him to go for a diagnose to make sure that he did not get a "HEPATITIS B" . THE RESULT COME BACK NEGATIVE.
Dr's, I would like to know or to hear from you, if you have any idea or answers in his problems...or any advise from you of what we should do about it.

I look forward to hear from you! Thank you very much.

Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013