Pain in stomach, bloating, improper period. Tubal ligation done. Blood found in urine. What could the problem be?

Hi my name is cathy iam 30 years old I been docterts over pain in my stomach and really bad bloating I haven't had period properley for two months I couldent be pregnat as I had tubal ligation done nearly six years a go I've been tested and not ppregnat but docter has found blood in my urine three times and white blood cells they have sent it of and docter wants see me a gaine they all ready give me two courses of antibiotics what could this problem be please helP
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013