Pain in stomach, back pain, swelling. Positive H pylori. Suggest? Medication?

Hello, Over the last 10 or so months i have had this continous pain/ache/niggle left of my stomach . I used to work out alot and my diet was great, but when i started to have these problems i pretty much completely stopped going to the gym and my diet changed also. It first started as a small twitch on my left lower abdomen right over my belt line, it then progressed to unlocalized pain which differs from small area on waist line, left under rib cage and sometimes but not often about 2 inches left of my belly buttom. I also sometimes have a sore upper middle/ left back pain which sort of feels like i need to rub it to make it feel better. I have visisted my local GP over 8 or so times and have seen 4 docters and all of which tell me nothing is wrong and i have been given a 2 month supply of amytriptalyn (not sure of the spelling) which helped but then it came back. I was tested positive for HPylori and have taken 2 courses of this medication and the second was told was the strongest one and should have cleared it. I must admit that throughout the course of this there have been a few weeks where i have not really felt much. I wouldnt say i have any other side affects, i eat regularly, my weight is the same and i generally feel in good health other then feeling nervous and anxious about this all the time. Please help i just want to fix what ever i may have so i can get back to the gym and get fit again as im putting on weight due to my bad eating habits. I look forward to any advice and help. Many Thanks Luis
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013