Pain in stomach and between shoulders, gas, done appendectomy. Worried

HI I had a laproscopic apendectomy one month ago then i had internal bleeding and which made blood clot on my appendix area and some bllod clot on bladder and therefore i had second laproscopic sergery to wash up blood clot and i had draiage for 2-3 days now 3 weeks after my 2nd operation but still have pain when i sit and goint toilet for urine . Also i developed severe pain on my stomach , i feel something stuck there i cant digest it even water i am drinking like not going down. i have pain on my stomach and middle of my back between shoulders, lots of gas, i am burping. I did have before stomach problem hiatus hernia but didnt hurt like this. Which is worries me is somethig wrong with my stomach
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012