Pain in stomach after work out. Why did I have palpitations and heart burn?

I did a work out tape for my abs 2 weeks ago and I only did the tape twice 3 days apart. After the 2nd time I felt pain in my upper stomach area I also, experinced the following, heart pain with some irregular heart beats, some palputations and heart burn . I also, feel sick and it seems to want to get better but than I aggravate it and I feel all the symstoms all over again and every time it does I get a real bad headach.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012