Pain in sternum, tenderness in collar bone, excessive thirst. History of miscarriage. Causes for symptoms?

At the start of the year I experienced a few sharp stabbing pains in my right sternum. It didn t seem to come to much until recently when I get an intermittent dull ache in the area. I have also experienced some tenderness in my right collarbone and right side of my neck but can t feel any lumps . I have fybrosystic breasts and was concerned this was linked - consultant did an ultrasound of my right breast which came back normal, however I m still concerned. I recently experienced a miscarriage and my neck discomfort only started when I found out I was pregnant. No other symptoms I.e. night sweats , weightless etc but I do often feel thirsty.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  107 Awaiting Answer