Pain in soles and toes. Heaviness, pulling, burning sensation. color doppler done and its normal. Anything to concern?

WHAT IS ncv study i am 72 years old lady and i have pain on my left leg soles and toes and lots of heavyness and pulling type while sleeping it is more pain even burning sensation what is the problem doctor i did color doppler of left lower limb veina and artherises all this is normal now my doctor told me to do this test i am really confused with all this test what should i do please advice me.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013