Pain in skull, teeth, whooshing in ear, pulsating sensation. Had CT scan. Am I a Hypochondriac?

I get a pain at the top of the left side of my skull which can travel down to my teeth . I am prone to allegies but, to me, this pain doesn t seem to be associated with these. I constantly hear a pulse and a whooshing sound in my left ear and when i move it sometimes gets more intense and my ear can ache. I had an infection in my left ear over 18 months ago and since the symptons in my ear and the pain in my head have become worse. I did have a CT scan last October and is showed there was nothing there. I am worried of course about cancer as both my parents have had various forms of the disease. I feel like a hypercondriac but i am worried there is something wrong.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013