Pain in sinus, lower jaw. Lump in cheek, swollen face, stye on eye. Should I go to doctor?

Hi i have had a cold for about a week and my sinuses still hurt, then i noticed my lower jaw was hurting and a small lump on the inside of my right cheek, now afew days on the lump is bigger and i woke this morning to a swollen face around the jaw and lump area, 2 days ago i got a stye on my right eye aswell, so my poor face is in the wars on the right side, i havent been to the doctors as of yet do you think i shoud go, also i know its nothing to do with teeth as i have none,
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
there r few quetions before i answer this....1. whts your age?, R you a diabetic? and yes you surely and urgently need an ENT it can be a serious problem....