Pain in side, vaginal bleeding, fever, grey mass in stool. History of pyelonephritis

I have been in pain in my upper right side on and off for years. Lately it doesn't go away and I have been bleeding vaginaly for 2+ weeks. A fever started about 4 days ago and yesterday I had a large greyish mass of what appeared to be tissue in my stool. Almost 3 years ago during my last pregnancy I had pyelonephritis but due to my advanced pregnancy the radiologist couldn't tell if there was a blockage. I have had trouble ever since!
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013