Pain in side, back pain. Done blood and urine test. Cause of pain?

I am a 30 year old female. I have had a pain in my lower right side now for 2 years. Initially the pain was after back pain which felt very much like a kidney infection , though when tested i had no urine infection. Then the pain started in my front lower right side and was really painful- however i still today experience this level of pain but have just learnt to tolerate it. it is an almost constant dull ache which then has occasional sharp shooting stabbing pains. I had blood tests I went to an oseto to check i hadnt pulled a muscle, tried accupuncture and was told just to accept the pain. I pushed the doctors and now I have had my ovaries checked, one is slightly polycystic but nothing that should cause pain and had a laporoscopy to look for endometriosis (there is none). have had a colonoscopy and a barium follow through all are clear. obviously it is a relief that these are clear but frustrating as i do not know what is causing the pain. The doctor has now suggested another laporoscopy to look for adhesions on my intestine , but i fear this will again be inconclusive. Have you seen anything like this before and could it be cronic appendicitis?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013