Pain in side. Done CT scan. Advised Nuclear scan. What is the problem? Treatment?

It is known that Hydroureteronephrosis occurred after post hysterectomy . Pain in my right side of my stomach .. after ct scan they say that contrast is not flown even after 5 hours in my right kidney .. They say that it is little impaired .. It is also known that my right ureter is narrowed (distal collapsed) ... what do you think is the actual problem & the right treatment for it ? Now advised scan is Nuclear scan .
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012