Pain in shoulders, joints, muscle swelling, difficulty in standing properly. Taken vitamin D tablet course. Next step?

HI I AM MUSKAAN.FROM LONG TIME AGO I AM SUFFERING FROM FULL BODY PAIN I WAS NT BE ABLE TO STAND PROPERLY EVERYDAY THERE WAS SEVERE PAIN IN MY BODY I COULD NOT EVEN STAND BY MY OWN AFTER CONSULTING TO THE DOCTOR THEY ASKED ME TO DO VITAMIN D TEST AND WHEN REPORTS CAME I WAS HAVING JUST 5NG/ML OF VITAMIN D.I TOOK VITAMIN D TABLETS FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS NOW MY FULL BODY PAIN IS GONE BUT NOW I AM SUFFERING FROM PAIN IN MY SHOULDERS,MUSCLES, KNEE ,ANKLE WHERE EVER JOINTS ARE THERE NA I GET PAIN THEREE ONLY AND SWELLING IS ALSO THERE ON MY MUSCLES AND ON KNEE NOW ALSO I CANT STAND BY MY OWN PROPERLY CAN YOU PLZ SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012