Pain in shoulder when back rubs against chair, sensitivity in elbow

I have pain my upper left back below shoulder when my back is rubbed against a chair and is sensitive to the touch. I also have that same sensitivity in my left upper arm inside above elbow to about 2 or 3 inches below arm pit. It may just be muscle soreness but I do not recall when I had sore muscle it would be like a burning sensation when it is rubbed. It has been this way for a week.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012

I have read your query.

IT may be a muscle sore or pull.

You can take 1 tab. aceclofenac+thiocolchicoside three times a day by prescription.

Avoid pushing and pulling heavy objects.

I hope it helps.