Pain in shoulder on throwing a ball, during movement, had taken treatment post injury. Cause and cure?

Hi, I hurt my shoulder a while back and the GP told me to rub ibuprofen gel and take ibuprofen tablets over a week or two to target pain quickly- this stopped the un-bearable pain, however, since then i still feel pain after I finish a game of hockey or i throw a ball in my right shoulder on the sort of ball in my shoulder. Also when I move it forwards and feel when it hurts it feel jumpy and not quite right. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013