Pain in shoulder, neck and arm. Had broken a collar bone, was on sling. Permanent cure ?

Hello, around 3 years ago i had an accident while riding on scooty wherein i broke my collar bone.thereaftre i met an doctr and had sling in my arm for around 4 weeks as doctr said i can start with my job i soon joined my duty....slowly i getting pain in my arm, shoulder and in back nec also gey the pain has worsened.i have been taking medicines also doing execercises for 4 - 6 months according to doctrs,it should have been alfine by now instead it has worsened.i perform all household jobs with pain in my head,back neck ,arm, hand ,shoulder.its getting more worse day by day.will i have to suffer life long????????? kindly suggest right.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
please visit a good physical therapist, according to symtoms stated by you are more likely a postural issue and muscular imbalance. being in a sling for 4 weeks always weaken the affected side muscle and trigger points which develops due to immobilization. getting properly and throughly examined by physical therapist might give you a better result