Pain in shoulder joint, runs down arm. Numbness in fingers and arm. Swelling in upper back. What is it?

Hello, I ve had what I thought was a frozen shoulder for a few weeks. However, I only felt pain now and again, although it was really intense when I did have it. The pain seems like it is based in my shoulder joint but alos runs down my arm . I am also starting to get a numbness in my fingers and arm that comes and goes. My shoulders are feeling tighter by the day. Yesterday, I noticed a swelling on my upper back between my shoulder blade and spine . It is about 3 inches wide and maybe 1 inch in depth. I don t know how long it has been there, but my friends say that yo can see it through my clothes today. It isn t painful in or around the swelling, but feels heavy, if that makes any sense? what do you think it could be?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012