Pain in shoulder blade, worsens when inhaling deeply. Seeking second opinion

I have a sharp stabbing pain in my upper right shoulder blade and it is worse when I inhale deeply. I have been to a medi centre and they told me it has to do with my rotator cuff . I have not done anything to have injured my rotator cuff so it doesn t really make sence to me. I am seeking a second opinion as reading things on the internet tell you that you have all kinds of stuff happening to you and nothing abot what is actually wrong
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012