Pain in shoulder blade moved to tummy. Showed inflamed pancreas. What now?

Good evening, Approx 9 weeks ago my husband started with a pain under his right shoulder bladw which he though was a pulled muscle . By the weekend the pain was very bad and had moved round to his upper tummy area and he was violently sick several times. I took him to A & E and they said it was acid reflux but his pancreas reading was slightly elevated. The pain continued in his back so went back to GP who sent him for Ultra Sound Scan which show inflamed pancreas. A few weeks later went for a CT which stated pancreas was NOT inflamed but had several subcentimetre inflamed abdominal lymph nodes the largest being 8mm but the significance of these was not known. My concern is that his consultant thinks it just muscular pain but Im very unsure, as my husband is nver usually ill and now he is having night sweats and his nose is nearly always cold. When he wakes up he has a little lower back but this horrid deep pain as he describes it comes on mid afternoon. Any ideas would be greatly received. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012