Pain in shoulder. Relieved by massaging neck. Pain in breast. Scared

Hi doctor! i m a 16 year old teenage female. the other day i started getting pains in my left arm near my shoulder , and everyime i rotate my shoulder it clicks. the pain has radiated to my back, in between my shoulder blades. its like a burning pain. when i apply heat to it, it feels slightly better and when my neck and shoulders are massaged. i m a hypercondriac, so i m worried about it being heart related! i have a slight pain above my left breast , near my armpit. it feels like a pinched nerve or muscle pain, but i m really scared. thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013