Pain in scrotum while masturbating, severe back pain, no fever, pain in groin area. Why is this happening?

Hi Doc, About a week ago, while masturbating and at the time of ejaculation i felt sudden pain in my scrotum (right side). After couple of days i started having severe lower back pain , inner thigh of right leg and pain continued in my right side of scrotum. There was no redness or i had no fever or some sort but i felt my right side of scrotum become bigger than left. I went to check with an urologist and he visually checked my testicles and i did an ultrasound test too. Doc told me it was infection on right side and said it is epididymitis . He gave me antibiotics for 10 days. I have been taking these antibiotics for 4-5 days now and yes my pain have become better. But when try to move my right leg or stand on right leg to wear pants, i can feel slight pain in the diagnosed area. how long will it take for this pain to heal completely?i have pain while sitting, sometimes in groin (right side), will this infection transfer to other side of scrotum? my antibiotics are almost getting over. do i need to worry about my future life?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013