Pain in right waist. Result showed UTI. Taken antibiotics, no results. Suggestions?

i am 34 yrs old, first i feel pain to my right waist down to my legs.. i have my urinalysis result.. and i doctor told me that my uti activated again .. i am drinking antibiotics running 5 days now but still i feel pain during urination .. at night i feel my stomach is hungry after taking antibiotics and i also feel pain in my upper left back til my middle part of my breast.. hope u can help me doctor.. thanks so much
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012