Pain in right vein of the testis and i have a varicocele at right testis

hello doc.. i m 20yrs old .i have pain in my right vein of the testis almost 1 year and 1 month already... i have go to a General Surgeon , he asked me to have an ultrasound , the result was only the left testicle has a minor varicocele , the right dont have varicocele, but he took a physical examination of both testis, he told me that i have a varicocele at right testis... He told me that i dont really need surgery unless i cant bear the pain and when I will marry a girl after 5years or more :) ... The pain is always at 4 out of 10.... (10 = most pain).. when i woke up every morning the pain is 2 out of 10, or sometimes it disappears.. but after i walk, or do anything, it starts to have pain... and, when it is evening, the pain is always about 4 out of 10 but after i masturbate the pain is lessen..... Thanks doctors
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011