Pain in right testis, spreading to left testicles, pain in rib cage. Cure for symptoms?

i am 45 yrs old .. had occasional pains in my right testis for the past 16 yrs. the pains come and go. i am married with three children oldest is 14yrs. the occassional pain has just shifted to my left testis. had scan showing normal. what is wrong with me and cure? i have being experiencing some occassional pains in the left rib cage. never had any fall or impact on the side. Did chest xray review shown unfolding aorta . My doctor said may be the side i rest on while sleeping. what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Thanks for writing in.

You most likely suffer from muscular pain in the rib cage region. This might be because of sleeping in wrong position or twisting your body unintentionally.

The pain in testis is insignificant if scan is normal.

Please apply anti inflammatory and muscle relaxant ointment in the rib cage region and avoid heavy physical exercise.

hope this helps