Pain in right testis, done varicocele surgery, have left testis bigger than the other. Right treatment method?

hi sir i have a pain in right testis ,some times in left also i meat a doctor he said that by seeing my scan report that i have to under go left side vericocel operation last month .on is adivice i went on for operation but the pain is as it is in right side from 8 months i have taken lots of pain killers till now and left testis is biger than right i am 25 years old please suggest me a right way please
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012