Pain in right testicle, swollen, blood in ejaculate. Tests normal. Why is the pain hen tests are normal?

My right testicle is swollen and there is pain. The pain was so severe this morning my wife or myself couldn t even touch it. I would wince even to the slightest touch. I have passed tiny amount of blood in my ejaculate, an its always older blood. But lately no blood but not much to the consistency Of my semen . Naturally after all this I went to my doc. Had prostate , hernia , urine, cancer and other tests done. All good nothing serious. The swollen testicle is something that I have dealt with since I was at least 15. I m 41 now. What is this and why does this cause so much pain of it s nothing?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012