Pain in right testicle, swelling, no lumps. Taken antibiotics, problem persists. Ultrasound done, normal. Treatment?

I have a rather embarrassing problem. I have had a slight pain in the right testicle accompanied by pain in the lower right abdomen for over a month now. There is also some swelling in the right testicle, but I don t think I can find any lumps . I saw a doctor, and got an ultrasound , but they haven t been able to tell me that there s anything wrong. The pain has decreased quite a bit since it started, but it s still uncomfortable and feels swollen..pls help. Already i have taken antibiotic for ten days and finished the course 2 days ago.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012