Pain in right testicle, epididymitis swelling. STD tests negative. Gonorrhea or Chlamydia?

Hi, I ve had some mild pain on my right testicle . From what I ve researched, my best guess is epididymitis or a cyst because I only feel little pain when I touch my (what I think is the) epididymis . When I compare it to my left side, they feel pretty much the same. However, sometimes I think I m panicking and my right epididymis feels little swollen but thats the only time I feel slight discomfort. I ve been sexually active with my girlfriend for about 4 months now and she was tested for STD s before (negative for all). I keep reading that epididymitis can be caused by gonorrhea or chlamydia which is kind of scary. I was with another woman over 9 months (before my girlfriend) ago and I was tested negative for STD s. Can these STD s (gonorrhea or chlamydia) cause epididymitis to take 9 months to have symptoms? What other bacteria causes this? Also, is there anything I can do on my won to help heal it? Im desperate because I don t have insurance but I need to take care of it. Keep in mind, both my girlfriend and I NEVER had symptoms for gonorrhea or chlamydia.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012