Pain in right testicle. Which nerve is causing pain? Erection oval shaped. Problem in fathering child?

Hello. I suffer from Pain in my Right testicle and into my groin when I sit down. In particular this is bad when I drive. I need to know what nerves are causing this( The pain goes away when I stand and walk). This has caused me to develope retarded ejaculation , as sex is really sore. The pain comes from the nerves above the testes, and I ve cleared all STD s UTI tests. Errections are now oval shaped where my erection was round by penis. IT seems that there are hundreds of similar cases but very little answered by doctors. So.... What is causing this, will this cause me problems fathering a child, and what do you suggest I do about it? Be specific giving stretches etc.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013