Pain in right testicle. Can internal muscle pull be the reason?

Hello, so I was recently sick with a stomach bug that had been going around my school s campus that made me have a low fever for a few days, stomach churning, abdominal pain , testicular and groin pain, and I was tired on a daily basis. I only threw up 2 times when I ate too much food that was not bland, but bland foods were fine throughout the sickness. I went to the hospital and got blood work, urine work, and a CT scan done and they found nothing out of the ordinary. In about a weeks time I was feeling better, however I think I may have pulled a muscle in the process because at random times my ab will hurt or when I sometimes laugh/hiccup deep, my right testicle will hurt. During the initial sickness, the right testicle had pain but not the left and it continues to be like that. Do you think an internally pulled muscle is causing this random pain or could it be something else? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013