Pain in right side, ovarian cyst, radiating pain in buttocks, legs. Due to cyst?

Hello, I am having right side pain due to an ovarian cyst that was diagnosed 3years ago. it was about 5 cm in length and more narrow than round. I am schedule for removal but have been having radiating pain on the right side buttocks and down my leg on and off for a few years as well. Today the ovarian pain is noticable and the buttock leg pain is very painful. could the cyst be aggravating or causing this other pain?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012