Pain in right side of the back, right arm and at times in the left side, burning sensation. Suffering from acid reflux too.What could this be?

Dull ache in top right off back and the same on the right lower back hurts in my right boon and right arm aches and that all burn after a while.feels like I have phlegm up into my throat because I suffer from acid reflux .I also fell into a dike in Dec and now this all seems to be on my right side also have crochet throat the ache is slight in my left side at times
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013