Pain in right side of head, around right eye, difficulty breathing, congestion. Treatment?

hi,i m a student with age 23 n female.some times contineously one day i m suffering with right side pain on head and the right eye around,its so difficult to study over the day, n m havng tention also a bit more.i din have any other health problems, but some days i feel very difficult to breath n i wont use my nose for braething mostly i use my mouth to breath if i take breat through nose i feel very in sufficien ..plz help me
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013