Pain in right side of face, lack of appetite, sense of smell, taste. Recovery time?

A week and a hlf ago, the right side of my face just hurt, like a huge sinus infection . I felt tired and chilled. I m an otherwise healthy 62 yo female with no significant history, other than aphthous sores. After the pain went away, I have lost quite a bit of my senses of smell and taste. No fun to eat any more. No discharge , not even a swollen lymph node and the sores are gone too. Will I get my sense back again? I miss it.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012