Pain in right side of chest, pulled a muscle while working out. Remedy? Healing time?

I was working out, and I'm afraid I pulled/tore a muscle .. I have this pain in the right side of my chest, can't tell if it's the back or front, seems sort of in between, and when I stretch my right arm it hurts .. Can you recommend any over the counter creme I could use to ease the pain? Also, should I keep working out or stopped until it heals?! Please note, that this the second time that I injure the same area, the first time happened about a month ago, and I rested for 2 weeks, and then continued working when the pain was less, but not completely gone!
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013