Pain in right side of body, done surgery for endometriosis. Is the doctor missing something?

I have this pain on my right side of the body only. It runs down my leg and under my arch of my foot. I also have neck and shoulder pain but it s only my right side. I have had my gallbladder removed in June. Laparoscopy surgery to remove endometriosis and a dnc. He found a cyst and Said I had a lot of scar tissue. It has been 3 wks and the pain is worse. What is wrong with me and it seems nobody can find out why I m hurting so much. It s been a year and half now that I have been dealing with this pain and I ve been to so many doctors and had so many test done. Is the doctors missing something s or not doing the right test. Please help
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer