Pain in right side, nausea. Have cyst in ovary. History of endometriosis, goitre, prolapsed disc

I recently had pain in my right side and nausa so went to doctor which sent me to hospital for supected apendix, but found a cyst on my ovary , they said the pain would subside, and it did for a week, but not the nausa though thats everyday!! Then woke up with same pain again one morning a week later, it wore off by the evening, but that night very late at night I got horny and next day extermely horny, and it hasnt gone away, now its a week later and I have sex 3 times a day, but half an hr later I want it again so I masterbate and I cant stop, my arm hurts before I quit. I just masterbated now and had 3 orgasmis now my left and right ovary is painful. I am a 32yr old woman whos had 3 kids and never ever been this way before. Its affecting my life, Im studing but cant keep my mind on track, I feel like picking up random guys just to please myself, even though I love my partner!!! Whats going on!! Some medical history.... Have endomeritist, a goiter , had a prolaps disc in neck 2yrs ago, I also get a fair number of abnormal smears which have been treated for a number of times over the last 5years, none for the past year tho. Anyway Plz help!!!! What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013