Pain in right scrotum and penis tip, pain in anus, chest. Diagnosed as PSA. Taking medication.Suggestions?

Hi Doctor from last 1 month I am having pain in Right side scrotum and penile tip I shown many doctors but no use finally I went one good doctor he suggested me to take PSA test and ultrasound test after test Ultrasound test is ok but PSA test tells my PSA test is 4.7 ng/ml so doctor told I am having Chronic Prostate and gave me Afloo 10mg (Qty 30/1 month) Zandu K4 (Qty 120/1 month) and Pruflox (Qty 15/15 days) but after taking these tablets in one week I got below problems
1.     Pain in my Right leg and Gluteals
2.     Pain penis Base above and also in stomach
3.     Also sum times I will get little pain in my Anus
4.      Pain in Chest and back of chest

Can u tell me why its happening like this my Doctor told me to stop taking of medicine for 3 days

So plzzzzzzzzzzz doct guide me why its happened and what I have to do
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013