Pain in right lower trapazoid muscle, radiating through rib cage. Taking advil. Treatment?

Hi, I play a lot of tennis. I went to a massage therapist this week because I am having some pain in my right lower trapazoid muscle and it radiates through my rib cage and kind of feels like the wind is being knocked out of me, it is sudden and short lived. Someitmes there is no pain. It seems to come and go. Advil will simmer it down. The therapist pressed on the muscle and it felt like a phsyciatic (sp?) nerve! Perhaps and idea would help me??? Thank You
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer