Pain in right leg, numbness in knees, tingling in toes especially at night. Cause of worry?

My right leg is hurting as we ll as my knee and my leg goes numb and my toes tingle especially at night when I wake up in the mornings if I can get any sleep from the pain and numbness I try to get out of bed and fall because my leg is so numb that its like I don t have one it just doesn t want to work this has been going on for two weeks now I m really starting to worry because its hurting when I walk as well now
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013