Pain in right leg, lower part of back bone, difficulty in movement. Had a fall. Applying hot gel. Suggestions?

Hiii i just fell in bathroom 5 days ago. I fell on my left side at that day there was no pain in my body at all. But after that day it started to get really worse now i feel pain in my right leg and in my right lower part of my backbone.When i sit and and after sitting when i stand it really pain like hell and i even can not lay down on my bed it really hurts alot. But i can walk steadily without feeling any pain and yes m applying some hot gel on the areas that hurt. But still a little improvement pls help me and tell why is this paining alot
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013