Pain in right leg, knots with pain. Had Bibi, not removed. Suggestion?

I have pain I m my right leg front part of my ankle and having some knots w pain when I apply pressure. To my leg and unsure what is causing this issue. Also I remene when o was young I was shot w a Bibi him. And never had it removed,so I m insure if that has anything to do with the mercury from bibi. So if u think it does please let me know if I should have this looked at. Please advise me what I need too do. Thanks again.Teresa
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
If there a knot with pain, certainly the area is inflamatory and that needs to be treated. It may or may not be associated with the mercury content of the Bibi that you were shot with, but yes it may be associated. Its better if you get examined by a suregon for this issue.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.