Pain in right knee while walking, x-ray normal, prescribed Hizide, no relief. Any cure ?

Hi Sir, For past 3 months, I am having pain in my right knee . X-ray report shows that there is no issue with the bone. I showed an orthopedic surgeon and he said that there is some damage to ligament or meniscus . I do not have regular pain, but when I walk or stand for a few minutes continuously, then some pain developed. Doctor prescribed be a medicine hizide-s, and asked me to take for 8 week. I have taken for 7 weeks, but there is no visible relief. I am able to walk for daily office etc only with a knee-cap. Please advise what other thing can be done to cure this. Many Thanks AAA
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012