Pain in right knee, taking acupuncture treatment. Dr suggests Gout from ESR and uric acid values. Is it correct ?

GOOD DAY I was suffering from right knee problem., the pain rise only while i am setting or moving my knee when I am walking I do not feel any pain. I was taking the treatment through acupuncture It has given me good relief up to some extend. One day I was setting on my leg toes than suddenly I feel very hard paid in my rite big toe (sole side) I informed to my Doctor he says its Gout paid. BLOOD REPORT ESR 1ST HOUR 15 MM & 2ND 32 URIC ACID 6,5 MG/DL MY AGE IS 59 Please let me know its real gout disease or not thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013